Completionator will be down for scheduled maintenance on August 17th, 2018, starting at 12:00PM EST. We will be switching server hosts during this time and the site will need to remain down until the transition is complete, which could take a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Pricing data is refreshed periodically and provided by VGPC. It's provided as a courtesy and should only be considered an ESTIMATED value for your games. Please keep the following rules in mind when reviewing your estimated values:
- Estimated values are private and can only be viewed by you. Likewise, you will not be able to view anyone else's estimated values.
- Only physical games are given an estimated value and only those that are available from VGPC
- Prices are specific to each console, so be sure you have the correct one selected
- VGPC provides detailed pricing for editions, such as Collector's and Limited Editions of games. If you enter the exact Edition for your game and it's provided by VGPC, the price should reflect it
- Only NTSC region games can have estimated values set for them
- PC games are NOT supported on VGPC
- Games within a compilation do not receive estimated values, but the compilation itself is eligible to have one
- VGPC provides three sets of values:
- New - If your game is marked as "New", it will pull in this value
- Complete - If your game is marked as "Used", but you have the manual and box options checked, it will pull in this value
- Loose - All other games will pull in this value