The 3rd Annual Completionator Community Top 10 is up and running!  Click here for more information on how to submit your list for a chance to win a $10 Steam gift card.
moho_00 Curator Backer Posts: 4359 Registered: 6/10/2011
moho_00
# 176 - Posted on 9/24/19 1:15:42

@driph - Those should be fixed up now, but a couple of them looked like they should've already been pulling in values. Let me know if any of them still aren't showing up for you and I can dig into it.

_Peachy Curator Posts: 45 Registered: 6/20/2018
# 177 - Posted on 9/27/19 2:21:48

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or elsewhere, but I noticed a sort of odd issue; It seems as though any CD-based TurboGrafx games, listed as TurboGrafx-CD or TurboDuo, won't display their prices even when linked to VGPC. I think this is a problem that lies more with VGPC than here, since they list any TG16CD under TG16, but put [Super CD] in the game's title to compensate that it's the disc format and not HuCard. You can see an example here; https://www.pricecharting.com/console/turbografx-16 I'm not sure why they do it like this, since the CD unit was originally an attachment much like a Sega CD to the Genesis, but that has its own section.

Because of this, it won't show the price in a collection or wishlist unless the game is marked as TurboGrafx-16, not as TurboGrafx-CD or TurboDuo where it should. (I'm not entirely sure what the difference is between TurboGrafx-CD and TurboDuo is, but it makes it a little more complicated to work with these games in general. I've just been listing everything as TurboGrafx-CD.)

moho_00 Curator Backer Posts: 4359 Registered: 6/10/2011
moho_00
# 178 - Posted on 10/05/19 21:16:04

Yep, you're correct in that the issue is because VGPC has them listed under TurboGrafx-16, but we have a separate platform for TurboGrafx-CD. I'll look into modifying my VGPC import process to manually account for this. It shouldn't be too difficult to deal with.

As for the TurboDuo, it probably shouldn't even be a platform at all. It's basically the equivalent to the Sega CDX, which was a redesigned model that could play both Sega Genesis carts and Sega CD discs (instead of having two separate units that connect together).

SonicChiliDog Posts: 16 Registered: 6/7/2017
SonicChiliDog
# 179 - Posted on 11/14/19 4:08:45

(Switch) Diablo III: Eternal Collection https://www.pricecharting.com/game/nintendo-switch/diablo-iii-eternal-collection

callmesteam Posts: 2 Registered: 8/28/2018
dukecitypinball
# 180 - Posted on 11/22/19 23:05:31

I see in the pinned post that only physical games are eligible, but Vader Immortal Episode 1 is listed on the site, while Episodes 2 and 3 are not. For the Oculus Quest. Also, Songbird Symphony is missing. There are physical releases for Switch and PS4. Thanks